♣ Stella is Twenty-ish years old. Is a Gemini.A Fine Arts Graduate in University of San Carlos and she hates math. She likes younger men. She is addicted to any feline figure and has a huge collection of fashion accessories. She loves to harass her boyfriend and has a pet great dane named VODKA and CHIVAS.
Thoughts of Missha BB cream and Etude color my Brows
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Good day guys! hows everyone doing?? i skipped a week on updating my blog lol im sorry. but ive got some updates for you guys! i know everyones been wondering about bb cream and i was one of those people who really wanted to try it out. so finally i DID!
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream shade #23 - BB Creams actually lightens your skin as they describe it as "a healing cream" whatever, it heals blemishes and wrinkles etc. but it didnt mention anything about acne. i got the travel size from my friends online boutique in facebook. i saw good reviews of missha in youtube so i need to try it out myself. now ill enumerate the things i like about the product.
- missha has a distinct good smell. it doesnt have a medicinal smell to it. it smells like a baby powder to me.
- it comes with a pump thou so it is pretty convenient really.
- you might be alarmed when you first apply missha to your skin coz it gives a light cast at the beginning but eventually it will blend out less than a minute.:) (proven and tested)
- you only need a little amount of product on your skin coz it is super creamy and it goes a long way with just little product. it has a buildable coverage.
- missha has high SPF42 thats why it leaves a light cast onto your skin after applying it, but dont worry it will eventually sink in to your skin.
- ive tried this product and it lasted me for about 8 hours (well, some might have taken it longer but it only required me few retouches like blotting sheets and translucent power. probably it didnt hold much of my super oily face) but this aint no con's.
this would be my first time of using BB creams. and if your super tanned like NC40 in MAC i would not suggest using this product unless you know the technique of contouring.
my usual foundations are:
- NARS foundation Barcelona
- Revlon photo ready
- Mac Foundation nc30-35
Next is the Color My Brows from Etude House.
again i got it from my friends online shop and i really like this brow mascara. since my haircolor is light i needed to balance out the color of my brow aswell. it looks pretty awkward if you have light brown hair with deep dark brow color. i dunno.. it gives a weird impression in my opinion and so out of style. im not a fan of using brow pencil and brow powder so i opted for mascara. now this brow mascara is totally awesome! it goes with a comb to help set your brow hair? i got the color golden copper brown.
this is my first brow gel i tested and i got to say it gives a good effect. i like the fact it lightens my brow in a NON-obvious way, its not too thick thats why i liked it. they only had 2 shades available im not sure yet if it would last long and yet to test it soon. :)
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
MY OTHER ACCOUNTS
Facebook Twitter Formspring Youtube
◙ Don't comment posts here
◙ Don't forget to include ur URL
◙ I accept linkex here
◙ Be nice
ShoutMix chat widget
◙ short post and mini accessory haul!
◙ First Vlog evar!!
◙ Mini accessory haul
◙ Those nasty split ends!
◙ How to have healthy hair
◙ must come to and END!
◙ Statement rings
◙ Hassle every day
◙ Awesome Android Phone Samsung Galaxy S
◙ birthday and mother's day collab
◙ January 2010
◙ February 2010
◙ May 2010
◙ June 2010
◙ July 2010
◙ August 2010
◙ September 2010
◙ March 2011
◙ April 2011
◙ May 2011
◙ July 2011
◙ September 2011
◙ October 2011
◙ November 2011
◙ January 2012
Follow My Blog