Profile

STELLA MARIE
♣ Stella is Twenty-ish years old. Is a Gemini.A Fine Arts Graduate in University of San Carlos and she hates math. She likes younger men. She is addicted to any feline figure and has a huge collection of fashion accessories. She loves to harass her boyfriend and has a pet great dane named VODKA and CHIVAS.


Music


STELLA WELLA's PAGE
short post and mini accessory haul!
Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hi guys! hows everyone doing? for sure everyone's happy since sembreak had finally begun! :) i hear celebration and shopping spree right now! ahahha!  Photobucket
so from the past few weeks ive been away from blogspot and most of the time im active with my twitter account. if you guys wanna be friends with me on twitter you can add me up on this
T W I T T E R  L I N K. so yeah as always ive been busy with work coz i need to reach my quota for last week so i need to double up my time.Photobucket but at least im happy with my work. being forced on what to do from your job isnt such a good idea and it wont link to a positive result.
So right now, im gonna post a photo below of the things ive bought at a low price. Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
when it comes to accessories, im very keen on bargaining at its price and of corse i need to make sure it is still on its good quality.Photobucket

  • Statement Rings - 60Php/each
  • Detailed Cuffs -  120Php
  • Long fashion necklace - 70Php
I usually buy stuffs online coz lately its been a trend owning an online shop especially in multiply and facebook.

Anyweys, here a new video of me thanking everyone for the support and great feedbacks that i got from my 1st noob video! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! even thou im quite preoccupied but ill try my best to upload and update for you guys! :) will blog hop now!!

Labels: ,

Sunday, October 16, 2011


Blog Lovin
Follow Bitter:Sweet
MY OTHER ACCOUNTS

Facebook Twitter Formspring Youtube
Tagbox

◙ Don't comment posts here
◙ Don't forget to include ur URL
◙ I accept linkex here
◙ Be nice

ShoutMix chat widget

Affiliates


Recent Post

First Vlog evar!!
Mini accessory haul
Those nasty split ends!
How to have healthy hair
must come to and END!
Statement rings
Hassle every day
Awesome Android Phone Samsung Galaxy S
birthday and mother's day collab
am i being a hypocrite?

My Archives

January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012

Follow My Blog




Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three