Profile

STELLA MARIE
♣ Stella is Twenty-ish years old. Is a Gemini.A Fine Arts Graduate in University of San Carlos and she hates math. She likes younger men. She is addicted to any feline figure and has a huge collection of fashion accessories. She loves to harass her boyfriend and has a pet great dane named VODKA and CHIVAS.


Music


STELLA WELLA's PAGE
Stella goes to Gym!
Thursday, July 22, 2010

Enrolled myself to gym at Slimmer's World International at SM city cebu since june 3rd week. probably your wondering why i involved myself with such?
first thing - I need to get fit
second - I need to lose a pound
third - I need bigger and tighter arse :D

yes a good looking ass. i want a sexy ass. ahahha it may sound crazy but it could catch a guys attention one with nice rack! i mean "behind" . regardless to boobs, you can always tuck in something inside your bra to appear it bigger am i right? speaking of bigger, ive got flabs everywhere especially my arm. fck i hate it so much! common! who wants to have those hanging around your triceps, i cant wear sleeveless shirts anymore even spaghetti straps and tubes coz of my fckng flabby arms spilling everywhere! =(

i just hope going sa gym could help.. oh and FYI im doing a program for body trimming, not for buffing or adding muscle etc so dont be startled...i dun need extra muscles it can make me look shit i swear.

if ever your wondering why i havent posted for a month, well its because i got lazy on updating with my not-so-interesting month in my life. lol

Labels: , , , ,

Thursday, July 22, 2010


Blog Lovin
Follow Bitter:Sweet
MY OTHER ACCOUNTS

Facebook Twitter Formspring Youtube
Tagbox

◙ Don't comment posts here
◙ Don't forget to include ur URL
◙ I accept linkex here
◙ Be nice

ShoutMix chat widget

Affiliates


Recent Post

Happy Father's Day!
One peaceful celebration
50 random things at the moment
Happy Weekend guys!
Im back from the dead
Who will be the next pres?
Formspring.me
late Valentine report
odd shape bread
What a long hiatus i had!

My Archives

January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012

Follow My Blog




Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three