Profile

STELLA MARIE
♣ Stella is Twenty-ish years old. Is a Gemini.A Fine Arts Graduate in University of San Carlos and she hates math. She likes younger men. She is addicted to any feline figure and has a huge collection of fashion accessories. She loves to harass her boyfriend and has a pet great dane named VODKA and CHIVAS.


Music


STELLA WELLA's PAGE
One peaceful celebration
Monday, June 14, 2010

June 11, 2010 was my 26th birthday and it was memorable.. 

I had a blast! thank you so much for all who greeted during my 26th birthday especially to mom and dad, my boyfriend Chadric, a few blogfriends * you know who you are! * XD and last but not least my friends IRL. i feel uber special coz of you guys! oh bdway, i feel old DX

i wont write any long entry during my 5days vacation, youll end up bored by reading it thou.
Anyweys..

June 5 - 9, 2010 both me and my cousin went to visit Makati for a shopping spree, apparently i havent uploaded our photos in Facebook yet. All i could say is, Makati .. REALLY NICE! roads were a bit traffic but the buildings / huge establishments surprised me alot, highways were awesome plus i love traveling during night time. less traffic yeah. We went to several malls near our hotel. Greenbelt, Glorrietta, Eastwood, Greenhills, Mall of Asia, The Fort.. etc.. i forgot some other names basta it was amazing! i bought cosmetics and few clothings rin.

Apparently during my vacation in makati, 8thousand for 5days was too much... i was like.. wtf...noway..thou i tallied all items i purchased but all came up with 8k flat. wthell.. grabe naman. makati stuffs guys so f*ckng EXPENSIVE!!

Oh well, at least i had fun, bar hopping/ mall hopping was orgasmic!
heres a photos during our makati visit and 1 photo for birthday bash.

Photobucket Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

Monday, June 14, 2010


Blog Lovin
Follow Bitter:Sweet
MY OTHER ACCOUNTS

Facebook Twitter Formspring Youtube
Tagbox

◙ Don't comment posts here
◙ Don't forget to include ur URL
◙ I accept linkex here
◙ Be nice

ShoutMix chat widget

Affiliates


Recent Post

50 random things at the moment
Happy Weekend guys!
Im back from the dead
Who will be the next pres?
Formspring.me
late Valentine report
odd shape bread
What a long hiatus i had!
Quick Post

My Archives

January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012

Follow My Blog




Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three