Profile

STELLA MARIE
♣ Stella is Twenty-ish years old. Is a Gemini.A Fine Arts Graduate in University of San Carlos and she hates math. She likes younger men. She is addicted to any feline figure and has a huge collection of fashion accessories. She loves to harass her boyfriend and has a pet great dane named VODKA and CHIVAS.


Music


STELLA WELLA's PAGE
50 random things at the moment
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hi guys, during my free hour, ive been watching this anime "Kaichou wa maid-sama" i duno if you're familiar with it but its quite good. airing epi 8 n animax at the moment. i saw this post somewhere on facebook and i planned to do this on my blog aswell... its about your 100 random things at the moment.. since 100 is quite long! i reduced it to 50 instead.

basically its 50 random things at the moment. :) here goes..

1. Im still at work slacking off
2. tryng to do my work
3. Trying to put it off by writing random stuff
4. Sun is covered by thick clouds atm, i like it! =)
5. My birth name is Stella Marie
6. I just answered some FormSpring Questions
7. Im horrified at the thought of growing old
8. Im typing really slow while answering this
9. Listening to Tori Amos - A sorta fairytale
10. I love oldskool alternative and Hip-hop! ahaha
11. They don't make music like that anymore!
12. Worrying about future life with someone special
13. I wanna buy a siberian husky soon.
14. I have so many regrets, but hey you live and learn
15. Its a light make-up-day today.
16. I wish it will rain till midnight
17. Im currently eating chicharon. gahh! so fattening!
18. I had nova chips yest night around 11:30pm
19. Was playing ragnarok private server with boyfriend last night. =)
20. Planning a visit my cousins next week
21. I hate people who are pessimistic and unfaithful
22. and not loyal and with no respect, and insensitive and naive. and so on DX
23. its hard to regain my trust back once its broken
24. I love my bf
25. He is the only person who never judges me
26. I panic most of the time but boyfriend tends to calm me down. its his job. =)
27. Im a tidy freak, everything has its place
28. I want to travel the world
29. First I need enough money
30. Right now, im listening to Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets in Youtube
31. I feel light atm, im currently hungry.
32. I had a bad dream 3days ago
33. Hope nothing bad will happen
34. I graduated last year! or was it last?
35. I really dont have an outstanding grade, as long as i wont fail its enough for me.
36. I have 5 best friends
37. I had a cat b4, he died.=(
38. He died coz someone shot him with pellet gun. =(
39. I wish I had more time to blog
40. I love reading all your comments.
41. But very time consuming
42. I cried watching hachiko last week
43. Im a Gemini, I have 2 different personalities
44. At the moment, only my mom had noticed my other side.
45. I feel extremely lucky to have readers in my blog
46. I wish I was taller, 5ft6 to be precise
47. This seems to be taking forever lol
48. Im planing to buy a new phone Samsung Galaxy S i9000
49. I hope i can save enough money to buy a video cam.
50. Thats all! If you reached this far, well done!!! =O
phew!
I TAG ALL OF MY READERS! please let me know if you took this 50 Random Things at the moment game so that i can read your post too and leave comment also. =)

Labels: , , ,

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Blog Lovin
Follow Bitter:Sweet
MY OTHER ACCOUNTS

Facebook Twitter Formspring Youtube
Tagbox

◙ Don't comment posts here
◙ Don't forget to include ur URL
◙ I accept linkex here
◙ Be nice

ShoutMix chat widget

Affiliates


Recent Post

Happy Weekend guys!
Im back from the dead
Who will be the next pres?
Formspring.me
late Valentine report
odd shape bread
What a long hiatus i had!
Quick Post

My Archives

January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012

Follow My Blog




Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three